1. First come first serve. Item(s) will be reserved for a day when a buyer places the order, if the buyer does not make the payment within 3 days, it will be open again for sale.
2. All items sold are brand new, originally from the stores or online shopping from the official websites.
3. Most items take about 3 weeks to reach your doorstep.
4. Due to the difference of monitor setting, items' color may be slightly different. MyCoachBags will describe them as clearly as possible. Kindly consider carefully before making an order.
4. Refund or exchange item(s). All new items are non- refundable so please check your order before placing your order. *We will fully refund only when it is out of stock.
5. We use registered mail with tracking number and some insurance coverage for every shipment.
6. We will not be liable for any damages or losses incurred by the local postal services. (p/s： We will make sure all items sent are in good conditions.）
7. Import duties are not included in the item's price. Import duties are under buyers' responsibility.
8. All items will only be shipped after payment is done.
9. All information is subject to change without prior notice; please check carefully before placing order.
How to purchase on MyCoachBags
How To Place An Order
Step 1 : You may order via facebook or email. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please provide the information as below: Order detail: (Item#, colour, and quantity) Name: Email: Contact no: Mailing address: How do you know us?
Step 2 : Order is confirmed and buyer has to do full payment (We will provide you a CIMB account for making the payment. )
Step 3 : Item will be shipped once payment is done.
And, you would get your purchase at your doorstep in three weeks time!
Customers from Malaysia can remit the payment to our Maybank account, and the customers outside Malaysia can pay us through paypal.
Listed prices are for overseas customers only. If you are in the United States, please email for prices.
We make our products with various types of fabrics and leathers. The smooth leather can be cleaned with our Coach Cleaner and Moisturizer Set. The signature jacquard fabric can be cleaned with our Coach Signature Fabric cleaner. We do not suggest the cleaners or moisturizer be used on ink, grease or oil stains. We offer a brush and eraser to clean our Nubuc products.
Sig C Fabric Cleaner: Directions:
Apply a small amount of cleaner to a clean soft white cloth and rub in gentle circular motions. Wipe away excess with a clean white dampened cloth. Blot dry with a clean white cloth and allow to air dry completely before reuse. For best results, use product sparingly and blot dry completely after cleaning to minimize wetting the surface and to reduce the likelihood of leaving rings. The Sig C Fabric Cleaner can be used for the following collections, which are crafted in singature jacquard fabric that has been specially treated to be water and stain repellant:
Classic Signature Mini Signature Optic Signature Graphic Signature Signature Stripe *** includes footwear styles made of above singature fabrications
Leather Cleaner: Directions:
To remove dirt, apply a small amount with a clean, soft cloth using circular strokes. Wipe off residue and let dry for 30 minutes. We recommend using Coach Leather Moisurizer after cleaning to enhance the luster. To be used on the following collections:
To remove dirt and condition after cleaning, apply evenly with a clean, soft cloth using circular strokes. Wipe off residue and buff gently to produce a natural luster. We recommend using Coach Leather Cleaner before moisturizing. To be used on the following Collections: